Declaration of boating activity exemption - Western Suburbs Triathlon Series
- Masters of rescue vessels are only exempt from item 1 to 5 when undertaking a rescue operation to retrieve persons in distress, provide for their initial medical or other needs and deliver them to a place of safety on shore.
- Masters of all vessels are only exempt from item 6 for the duration of the events.
- All participants on vessels involved with the event must wear a personal floatation device at all times during the event and vessels must have all prescribed safety equipment.
- The exemptions apply from for the times & dates specified in Table 1 below within the waters adjacent to Altona Life Saving Club.
- The exemptions apply provided the stated safety controls and undertakings detailed in the application form and associated documentation are adhered to.
|Sunday||19 December 2021||6:00 am - 8:30 am|
|Sunday||30 January 2022||6:00 am - 8:30 am|
|Sunday||13 February 2022||6:00 am - 8:30 am|
|Sunday||27 February 2022||6:00 am - 11:15 am|
|Sunday||20 March 2022||6:00 am - 8:30 am|
|Sunday||17 April 2022||6:00 am - 8:30 am|
By order of Parks Victoria