Declaration of boating activity exemption - 2022 Paddle Victoria Marathon Club Series Race 4
Date/time of event:
- Masters of rescue vessels are only exempt from item 1 to 5 when undertaking a rescue operation to retrieve persons in distress, provide for their initial medical or other needs and deliver them to a place of safety on shore.
- Competitors are only exempt from items 2 to 5 when competing in the events
- All occupants of vessels involved with the event must wear a personal floatation device at all times during the event and vessels must have all prescribed safety equipment
- The exemptions apply from 10:00am to 1:00pm on Sunday 15th May 2022.
- The exemptions apply provided the stated safety controls and undertakings detailed in the application form and associated documentation are adhered to.
By order of Parks Victoria